English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC)
Each California public school with 21 or more English learners must form an English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC).
The ELAC shall be responsible for the following tasks:
- Advising the principal and staff in the development of a site plan for English learners and submitting the plan to the School Site Council for consideration of inclusion in the School Plan for Student Achievement.
- Assisting in the development of the schoolwide needs assessment.
- Ways to make parents aware of the importance of regular school attendance.
- Each ELAC shall have the opportunity to elect at least one member to the District English Learner Advisory Committee (DELAC).
- October 14, 2021 - 1:00 PM (AGENDA)
- November 2, 2021 - 1:00 PM